1. Journal TOCs.
5. Various search-engines introduce filters allowing users to filter results for Creative Commons content.
6. Microsoft Academic Search (technology and computing-oriented, beta).
7. SurfClarity : persistent session-to-session URL blocking for your Google search results.
8. Auto-detect and auto-translate Chinese on the web, while keeping page-layouts intact.
10. AWOL’s comprehensive 2009 list of Open Access Journals in Ancient Studies. Not really a tool, but if you point an on-the-fly CSE at it, it becomes a search-engine that includes more content (e.g. contributor profiles, calls for papers) than the article-level indexing available via JURN.