Free open online course in Semantic Web Technologies, starting on the 4th of February 2013 for six weeks.
* Limits of today’s Web, and the vision of the Semantic Web.
* Basic architecture of the Semantic Web including: URI, RDF, RDFS, SPARQL, RDFa, Microdata and Triple Stores.
* Knowledge representation and logics.
* Ontologies, Reasoning with propositional logic and first order logic, Fundamentals of description logics, and the Web Ontology Language (OWL).
* Applications in the Web of Data.
* Ontological Engineering, Knowledge Discovery, Linked Data, Semantic Search.