I’m pleased to see the first issue of the free Journal Of Litter And Environmental Quality, from the respected Keep Britain Tidy advocacy organisation.
* Beacons of litter: A social experiment to understand how the presence of certain littered items influences rates of littering.
* Litter and social practices.
* A case-study on the Repurpose project: A London estate-based pilot tackling fly-tipping through reuse.
* Educating on litter in schools.
* Strengthening communities by reducing litter.
From the form, the issue downloads in Firefox as “Journal” (no file type) and then needs to be manually re-named and given a .PDF file-type in order to launch. There’s an easier direct-to-PDF download for the issue here.