Defendant, The (Australian Chesterton Society)
Journal of Interactive Media in Education (Open University, UK)
Journal Of Litter And Environmental Quality (Keep Britain Tidy)
SCAR Bulletin, Reports, Newsletter, and Occasional Publications (The Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research)
Biogeographic Atlas of the Southern Ocean (selected free chapters)
Online Library of the Wild Trout Trust (British Isles)
I’m pleased to see the first issue of the free Journal Of Litter And Environmental Quality, from the respected Keep Britain Tidy advocacy organisation.
* Beacons of litter: A social experiment to understand how the presence of certain littered items influences rates of littering.
* Litter and social practices.
* A case-study on the Repurpose project: A London estate-based pilot tackling fly-tipping through reuse.
* Educating on litter in schools.
* Strengthening communities by reducing litter.
From the form, the issue downloads in Firefox as “Journal” (no file type) and then needs to be manually re-named and given a .PDF file-type in order to launch. There’s an easier direct-to-PDF download for the issue here.
Diadora : glasilo Arheoloskog muzeja u Zadru (“A journal of the Archaeological Museum in Zadar, Croatia”, dual English and Croatian)
Disaster and Emergency Medicine Journal (medical journals are not usually added, but: i. this seems a worthy exception; ii. the publisher’s other titles are on DOAJ; and iii. it’s not currently brought into JURN via the usual aggregators)
Italian Journal of Mycology (fungi and fungal pathogens)
Life Cycle (birds, British Trust for Ornithology)