I’m pleased to say that I’ve managed to regain jurn.org — and the domain and URL are once again functioning and public. My apologies for the hiatus over the last six months or so.
You can, of course, also continue to search JURN via one of the other access methods which are detailed at this blog post.
Fixed moved links for…
Journals of the Universitat Rovira i Virgili (Catalonia, the articles seemingly not picked up by Catalonian OA aggregators)
Codex Studies (Italian)
Reports and briefing papers archived at APO, Australia’s online archive for policy research.
Journal of Danubian Studies and Research (Regional Studies – The Danube)
Space Settlement Journal (National Space Society)
Digital Narratives of Asia (oral history / interview series)
Folia Orientalia (linguistics)
Linguistica Silesiana (linguistics)
Biodiversidade Brasileira (Brazilian nature conservation. Partially in English)
Revista CEPSUL – Biodiversidade e Conservacao Marinha (Marine nature conservation, Brazil. Partially in English)
JURN’s entire URL list has now been checked, looking for continuing presence of the URL path on Google Search results. This is the annual re-check of the core list that drives JURN’s search results, not the approx. six-weekly re-check of the JURN Directory.
I checked the specific URL path being indexed, and not just the basic domain. For example, for ITJ: The Intel Technology Journal, the URL checked was http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/research/ rather than just http://www.intel.com.
Broken URLs were re-found and fixed, or deleted as required. Roughly 1 in every 50 URLs had broken.
The JURN Directory has been link-checked and updated.